Friday, November 7, 2014

My TOP picks!























Hello fellow readers!!! Have you been questioning my existence!? Sorry for the delay in blogging, life has been crazy we all know how that goes! This week I modeled for Chic Couture in Denver!! If you haven't Friend them, liked them, shopped there ... whatever it is, DO IT!!! I'm telling you CHIC has EVERYTHING for EVERYONE!! At least one thing for you!! They are SO GREAT, they will work with you where ever you live and they will ship you your goodies!!! Don't miss out!! 

The outfits above are aahhhhhmazing!!! Some of my TOP PICKS and they are all almost ALL freepeople ... of course what's the obsession!!? Freepeople has the most unique beautiful pieces and that's right up my alley!! I love DIFFERENT, Lacey, colorful, sparkly!! So I just wanted to share these lovely outfits with you just in case you feel like you need to SPICE UP  your fall wardrobe!! And I cannot forget the BRONCO Top, that's not even a question... you ALL need THAT!! Support our Broncos ... orange and BLUE!! 

Ladies click the link...here CHIC COUTURE friend them and get some of these pieces!! READERS YOU GET 25% OFF ONE PIECE as well!! Mention this blog! 
Christmas is coming ya know...and I know some of you are needing some great gifts!

Thank you for reading and HAVE A FABULOUS WEEKEND!!!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner