Tuesday, August 26, 2014

An outfit for the days in between... fall or summer?






 Top: Anthropology  Necklace: Chloe and Isabel 
Jeans: Boyfriend Jeans- Paige Denim Shoes: Dolce Vita 

Fall is coming upon us quick! & I think I can't wait! PSL's every other day ;)!! 
(Pumpkin Spice Latte, my friends...DUH!!!) But I just can't get enough of these sun-flowers this summer!!! They make for some bright, lovely photos!! I want to take them all home with me! 

I know, we are in those between stages of summer and fall, it's chilly in the mornings then it gets 80 degrees by noon! How do we prepare for that! I'd say these amazing, comfortable, forgiving boyfriend jeans & a lovely little blouse! And now, we are ready for our lunch dates and running errands!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner