Friday, November 14, 2014

My love for Free People and Chic






Free People Dress ~ Joe Jeans ~ Free Bird Boots ~ all from CHIC BOUTIQUE

Happy Winter!!! Brrrr!!! The weather here is JUST crazy!! It's so SO cold, I feel like it's way to early to be negative 15, that's insane!!!! But we embrace it, right!
Outfit of the day today is this lovely ensemble! I love, LOVE these colors, and now that I changed my hair color, I think I can wear this RUST color and even my favorite MUSTARD color now!!! Yippee for hair change!!!

This is a darling Free People dress, but I would totally layer it for the seasons now and pair it with these amazing Joe Jeans, I love the POP of color it brings out!! 

Don't hesitate, ADD Chic on Facebook and follow them on Instagram 
and CHIC your self OUT!!!

Stay Warm out there my friends, thanks for reading!!!
xo! Have A WONDERFUL DAY!!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner