Friday, October 24, 2014

Pattern Play






Polka-Dot Sweater: Target (last year) similar here Skirt: Chic Wish
Boots: Nordstrom similar here

Good morning readers! I hope you enjoy your weekend! We attended WOF last night and it was so good. We worshiped, we cried tears of joy, we listen to some amazing speakers. Today is day number 2 & I am so excited to go & just hear what these knowledgeable ladies have to say. 

I needed my comfys today, my reliable flat boots. Paired with a little mix and match. So fun 

Thanks for reading and make it a great day! 
Xo! 

2 comments:

  1. สำหรับผู้ที่ชื่นชอบภาพยนตร์ และผู้ชมทุกท่าน ที่ชื่นชอบ หนังออนไลน์ ซีรีย์ที่ชื่นชอบในการรับชมภาพยนตร์ ซีรีย์ ดูซีรีย์ออนไลน์ อัพเดทใหม่ตลอดทั้งเดือน

    ReplyDelete
  2. gclub slot เว็บเกมส์เดิมพันออนไลน์ ที่สามารถเล่นได้ตลอด 24 ชั่วโมง มีเกมส์ให้เลือกเล่นมากมาย ไม่ว่าจะเป็น บาคาร่า สล็อต ไฮโล มีระบบฝาก ถอนเงินด้วยระบบอัตโนมัติ ที่รวดเร็ว

    ReplyDelete

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner