Wednesday, October 29, 2014

A Day Off

We all love a day off, a break to clean the house, do your errands or whatever it is you need to do. I'm going to share with you one of my daily routines. Today entails of making my favorite Banana Bread, cleaning up and FINALLY getting my workout in! Then, what's for dinner!?
My deliciously smelling candle & banana bread


Recipe:* 4 Bananas (smashed)
* 1/3 cup melted butter (5 table spoons)
* 1 cup sugar
* 1 egg (beaten)
* 1 teaspoon vanilla
* 1 teaspoon baking soda
* a pinch of salt
* 1 1/2 all purpose flour


NO MIXER NEEDED
Directions: Pre-heat oven to 350!
1. With a wooden spoon, mix the melted butter into smashed bananas in a large bowl.
2. Mix in the sugar, egg, and vanilla
3. Sprinkle the baking soda and salt over the mixture and mix in
4. Add the flour last, mix in. Pour mixture into a buttered 4x8 inch loaf pan.
5. Sprinkle cinnamon, sugar, and brown sugar over the top!
Bake for 1 hour, let cool on rack
and Enjoy!!! Yum!
This recipe was shared with me and I love it so much, so I figured why keep it to myself? Everyone should enjoy it! My nephews absolutely LOVE it!! When I see them here or there, that is their very first request!!
Aunt Kimmie's banana bread!




Now here's to my workout outfit and workout!

My cute polka-dot workout tights are from Athleta and my comfy go to workout tee is Under Armor

Well let's be honest, we have been slacking on the workout department due to being so stinkin busy! Which is okay because we are getting back at it! 
Today...
Run...RuN...RUN about 3-4 miles! It's okay to stop and power walk as well as long as you get in some good cardio!! When I workout with my husband at night I life with him, but when I go in the day by myself this is what I do after my run.

ABS!! 
20 crunches 
20 cross crunches
20 oblique twist
20 crunches
20 left side crunches
20 right side crunches 
20 oblique twist 
1 minute plank

Talk about sweating after these, seesh! Yes, some are repeated, but do these just as I listed and you definitely will be feeling it! Then I go to arms. 
20 push ups
20 triangle push ups (these are tough, just do as many as you can)
40 air punches
20 simultaneous arm lifts
20 push ups
20 triangle push ups 

Now, you are DONE!! You should be feeling amazing, your body is happy and feeling great! 

What's on the menu for dinner?

TACO CUPCAKES! Yumm!!! Will post pictures and recipe tomorrow!!  

Thank you for reading!!
xo! Have a blessed day my friends!! 










No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner