Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Happy New Year!! 2015

Hello fellow readers! 
I am so sorry for my neglect in blogging, I must say ... I definitely have missed it! I hope you all had a wonderful Holiday season and are ready for A WONDERFUL, 2015 year! I can tell you I AM, I am excited!! I believe there is so much greatness in store for Rocky & I and our families this year!! The end to our 2014 year was very sadden with the death of our dear friend and our Assistant Pastor. I don't believe there is an easy way to cope with any of this... besides putting our trust in God and not asking questions.When at these kind of times, that's all we want to do is ask "Why." I love what Pastor Mark said the following Sunday.
"Asking too many "why's" can put us at the tree of knowledge of good and evil. Faith means trusting God with the unanswered questions." 
This to me explains it all. It leaves me at peace ... and that's what we have to do to move forward. 

We also ended the year with many birthday celebrations, including mine :) and spending New Years at Electric Mountain Lodge, where our Wedding Reception was held. The Lodge is SUCH a peaceful amazing place. I love getting away and checking out of reality for a little bit!! 



Birthday Outfit!! 
wildfox (it truly smells like cupcakes!!!)


 Up at the Lodge
Happy New Year
.2015.

I have so many goals for 2015! I know... I'm sure we all do. I know the first on many of our lists is... Get to the GYM & stay there. Rocky and I usually are pretty good at that, so I just want us to continue on our game!
Another key one is pay it forward. Keep the kindness going all through the year! We all need it and just one small act of kindness can change someones whole day around!!  
Be the change we wish to see!
Strive every single day to be the BEST Wife I can be!!!
Get my career rolling! 
What are some of your new year resolutions? 

We have some amazing events in store for us this month! & I can't wait to share them with you!!

I hope you all have started the New Year off GREAT 
& well meet again soon - xo!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner