Monday, October 27, 2014

Featuring Country Rose Boutique










Glenwood Springs CO

Happy Monday Readers, I hope you all had an amazing weekend! 
What a perfect day to break out the fall jackets, brrrr it is cold here! Finally... This black tweed jacket is my new favorite Jacket for the season. It's a very detailed jacket and actually fits around, I don't look like a puffy marshmallow in it, it's beautiful I love it! 

Country Rose boutique is newly opened downtown Glenwood. They carry anything and everything you could possibly need. It's a great store for home decor, clothing, purses, jewelry, you name it they have it. If you haven't stopped in before, I suggest you do so!! She's getting in lots of great fall tunics, fun leggings, and dresses. Stop in and take a peak! AND mention this BLOG POST FOR A 20% DISCOUNT OFF ONE ITEM!!! 

Thanks for reading
xo!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner