Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Reds & Plaid







Sweater: ThreeBird Nest (sold out) But very similar here Leggings: Tart (old) similar here Boots: FreeBird similar here  Blanket Scarf: Target


Hello Readers! It's almost the middle of the week! Hooray!! 

This scarf is my absolute favorite fall accessory! I literally want to wear it every single day. I want to mix and match it with everything. It's like wearing a snugly blanket! (hints..blanket scarf!) And it is from TARGET ... Gracious me, I love Target!! Today I wanted a little more cozy and comfy, I'm in love with my little red leggings and heart sweater, so much fun. Elbow patches this season my friends is HUGE! They are every where, on everything, find a piece you love and purchase for the fall trend! 

Thanks for reading! 
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner