Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Printed Leggings





Leggings: Tart Collection similar here Sweater: JCrew Boots: The Buckle
Necklace: Yochi (NY) love this and this


Good morning readers! 
My car is frosty, the ground is now freezing, and it's definitely becoming fall here. I love it, I love this time of year! It's absolutely beautiful. I'm sitting here enjoying my cup of coffee (with this new Hazelnut Natural Bliss) It's amazing if you haven't tried it! & I just want to give you a warm Thank You for following along with me and reading my blogs! I love to do them, write them, and hopefully give you some fashion inspiration! If you have any request or "How to's" please just comment below and I would be happy to do so!

Now, let's talk about these printed thick leggings. They are great, the thing I love most about these is how thick they are!! I do NOT like the thin little leggings that are see-through, so not tasteful looking. So when you are buying some leggings just be sure to pay attention and pull them apart up to light, pretty much dissect them, so someone isn't dissecting you ;) not cool. 
I wear these leggings with a lot, but as we know i'm loving the leather touch on the seasonal pieces. And this sweater from JCrew Factory is on major SALE! & It's super cute and super comfortable. Pretty casual, but that's why I paired them with these fuzzy warm booties, and yes I promise they are super comfortable and on major SALE as well!!! 


Have a lovely, lovely day!! & Thanks for stopping by!! 
xo!






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner