Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Oh so Fancy






Necklace: J Crew Tee Shirt: ILY Couture Vest: Target Jeans: Paige Boyfriend similar here 
Sneakers: Coach old but love these Glasses: Prada
Bracelet: Chloe and Isabel Watch: Michael Kors (old) But love this and this Purse: Louis Vuitton 


Ever just need a casual day? 
Well, I do! & that doesn't mean you still can't look cute! My feet hurt from standing all day in heels (story of our lives, right?) So I decided these little coach shoes would do. Love them and some boyfriend jeans! These Paige Jeans are the most comfiest cutest jeans I own! I absolutely love them, love to wear them, and recommend them to everyone! & what a cute touch with this Fancy Tee from ILY, I have several of their tee shirts and I love them! You can dress them up so fancy ;) or make them casual! They are the most softest material and there are so many different cute sayings!
 (like my Wifey one) I decided to pair it with this adorable polka dot vest! You know me and my polka-dots...loooooove them!!! Yes, if you clicked it, it is a kids vest from Target. Who knew?? & for $20.00 bucks? Heck why not! So cute and it fits great!! (I got a size large) My sister, my little cousin Lucy and I all three got them! We love to match :) I hope you all have a lovely day, & MAKE someone SMILE today!!

Thanks for reading!!
xo!!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner