Thursday, October 16, 2014

Keepin' it classic...






Tunic: J Crew Sweatshirt: ILY Couture Necklace: Chloe and Isabel
Jeans: Rock Revival (old) I just can't seem to give them up! Similar here Shoes: Toms

Happy FRI~YAY!!! It's finally the weekend! A weekend my family and I have been waiting for! We are all headed up to Estes Park for my Aunt's wedding!! Estes...our favorite getaway town, the Elk should be bugling, the fall colors are at it's prime and it's going to be an absolute amazing weekend!! 
My Mommy, Sister and I are headed for a nail and lunch date before we head out! What a lovely Friday, I am always over the moon when they are in town to visit.

Decided that this cozy ILY sweatshirt and these practical comfortable Toms would be perfect for a day of running around, but still cute. 
Thank you for reading & I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!!! 
xo!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner