Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Top Ten...

Ten Current Favorites 




leopard phone case // classic sweater // Fiona earrings 
//leopard flats // floppy hat


1. Gold Polka-Dots ... we all know I'm a sucker for some polka dots & gold! This pairs perfectly with the gold back on my iPhone.. I'm apparently obsessed with cell phone cases, yes I know I have a problem, but I happen to think it's a good one ;) 

5. Don't you see in the picture above that I am in need of a new cell phone case! That little ^ beauty has seen it's better days! It's time to retire it with these two adorable new fall cases! Must I say I CANNOT WAIT TILL THEY ARRIVE!!! Leopard & Tory Burch, who can say No!? 

2. Coffee..Coffee..Coffee - Okay, it's a small addiction. But again, I have no self control when it comes to a PSL! The brisk air, the colored falling leaves, a Pumpkin Spice Latte, while walking around town shopping! Tell me a better day than that?
 Or maybe a Cinnamon Dulce..can I get a YUM! I can't wait till Rocky & I hit the road for another one of our adventures because then it's a perfect excuse for another coffee!! (He secretly loves Starbucks, just as much as I do!)

3. Oh stripes!!! Did you know plaid and stripes are one of your wardrobe MUST haves for this season? This little number has been calling my name for quite some time. I mean... you can wear it with just about anything! A nice pop of color, leggings, perhaps black on black for a work outfit! You decide... either way, I already did! & I cannot wait to kiss that little USPS mail man when he delivers! xo!

4. Fashionably-Late ... need I explain any further ... Nope #storyofmylife 
I just need a little more verification, ha!

5.(above) 
6. Classic - timeless little sweater!!! I can't wait to pair this with my adorable plaid button down, some skinnies & boots!! Layering!!!! My favorite season. 

7. These Gems (i heart them) They are another must have in my fall collection of things!!! Gold & White, the BEST!

8. Yosi Samra - This leopard goodness will be my first pair of these amazing flats!! I see a pattern here, leopard & gold ... Ooooo!! Music to my ears! How cute are they?! I have a feeling they are going to be a fall GO-TO! & These fold up, right into your purse when your pour little feetsys are needing a break...

9.I almost forgot! You DEFINITELY need a floppy hat, OR 2! And for  this price, how can you resist! I practically just stole this hat for $19 bucks, $19 bucks, can you believe it!?? Well I sure can't ... I walked outta that Old Navy with a smile on my face like I just bought a Louie or something!! ;) I'm IN LOVE with this & I'm ordering the black to go with it! (brown was in store and doesn't look like it's online & only black is online) Silly I know, BUT GET IT, whatever color is available for you!!!

10. Last, but not least! I am currently favoring, YOU! I am ever so grateful that you are taking the time to read my passion for fashion everyday and spreading the word! It's because of you why I love doing this, so far so good!! This has been great! & I thank you for your support!! 



Much love to you my friends! 
I hope you are having a lovely Wednesday!! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner