Saturday, September 6, 2014

Never get too old to belly laugh

 















Necklace: JCrew Top: JCrew both on SALE
Cardi: The Buckle (old,) but love this and this  Mustard Jeans: Ann Taylor (old) 
Boots: Freebird 

I LOVE to giggle! And I obviously couldn't help myself earlier. We were strolling threw the park & my sweet little cousin goes, "MAMA SANTA!!!" We look around like, what in the world is she talking about (I am sitting here laughing out loud thinking about this!) She is jumping, pointing & hollering as loud as she can! We look over and there is this old man sitting in his van, just staring at us. Doesn't even crack a smile! As I'm over here hysterical! Haylee is absolutely convinced it's Santa (now she thinks he's rude) and he probably thought we were rude! I'm sorry Santa, but you made my day!!!  

& this is her sweet self ... now picture it all!! It'll make your day!!! :)


It's the WEEKEND! I absolutely love the weekend just as you all do I'm sure!! I love that I get to spend every waking moment with my husband! Morning cuddles, lunch dates, movie dates ... whatever we want to do :) I love it!! Today we are off to Denver for an Italian Festival, all you can eat/try wine and noodles!! Pah!! Right up my alley!! 

Enjoy your weekend with whatever you choose to do!
& Make sure you give your loves some extra lovin'
just cause I said so :)
xo!!! 

2 comments:

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner