Thursday, August 28, 2014

Bright Colors & Floral











Blazer: J-Crew Top: Francesa's Necklace: Chloe & Isabel
Jeans: BB Dakota Collective Shoes: Steve Madden (Nordstrom)

Have I told you HOW much I LOVE bright colored clothing, mixing patterns, and just fun pieces! Ah, well let me! This blazer caught my eye the second I walked into J-Crew I think it's absolutely adorable and can clearly go with anything!!! This outfit could also be so casual, throw a pair of your adorable comfy flats with it you are good to go! 

I'm off to a lunch date and a long over due hair appointment today!! Sleep was not on my side last night... So I've got a coffee in my hand, or two and I'm going to make it a great day!! 
You do the same my friends!!

xo! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner