Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Fashionably ~ Late








Top:ILY Couture Pants:JCrew Boots:Kohl's similar here
Necklace: Ala Cart (Glenwood Springs Boutique)


Happy Hump Day!! 
And again, here is one of those adorable little saying shirts!!  But this one is the story of my life! Literally no matter what I do, how hard I try, I'm always LATE! Bless my husbands heart, lol! He is the most patient man ever!! So thankful for that, or we would have some serious issues ha ha!!! I obviously love theses little tees, you can wear them in so many ways! I just love how versatile they are.Today paired with THE absolute most comfiest leggings EVER! With little polka dots on them and not sheer at all, does it get any better than that when it comes to leggings? I don't think so! These are amazing! And they come in several different colors and styles! Great pieces for the seasons to come!! 

Cheers to a great Wednesday!! 
& Remember... never let someone take away your happiness! 
ALWAYS let your light shine through!  

Thanks for reading, xo! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner