Thursday, October 9, 2014

A touch of Sparkle










Sweater: JCrew Blouse: Free People, old but similar here Jeans: Siwy Boots: Sam Edelman from Marshall's (in store) but very similar here

Hi readers, thanks for stopping by! 
Just a little detail about my blingy outfit for today. Let's just say I'm obsessed with this jeweled sweatshirt! I wanted this for forever, waited a week and BAM it went on sale!! Love it!! We all love a good deal and on something you really want, ha it's like meant to be!! The outfit may be a little simple, but you don't need much too it with all this sparkle!! So paired with a nice blouse underneath and the best jeans EVER! Literally when I say that I mean it, I have A LOT of jeans and as a matter of fact I have two of this exact pair because I love them and the wash so much!! Well, I think I'm set for the day!

Thanks for reading & make it a great day!!
xo!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner