Sunday, October 19, 2014

Never too old for Tulle













Sweater, Necklace, Belt, Purse and Shoes: J Crew
Skirt: Chic Wish


Happy Wedding Weekend!! 
What a lovely, lovely celebration weekend it was! So fun and so warm with all our family gathered around, lots of tears of Joy and happiness! I love, Love... any kind!!

And I sure LOVE tulle, I do not believe I'll ever be too old to wear tulle tu-tus, my Step-dad did think I was a little bit crazy, but when doesn't he?! Ha! I believe if you love it and feel GREAT in it, twirl and twirl around and embrace every moment of it. It's okay to stick out my friends! 
This skirt was so much fun and just perfect for the event. & These pumps, are my NEW favs! First of all because of the gold toe and second of all I danced my pants off in them all night long and my feet did not hurt! Now that's a good shoe! I hope you all had an amazing weekend.

& Cheers to a great week!!
xo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner