Thursday, October 2, 2014

Mustard and Rust












Anthropologie: Pants (last year) here's this years color Top: Similar here and here  Vest: sold out everywhere :((
Shoes: Poetic Licence  Sunglasses: Tom Ford similar here Necklace: Target

What a beautiful fall day it was today!! I had a lovely day with wonderful ladies. I hope you all did as well!! 
Just sharing one of my favorite fall outfits!! I absolutely LOVE these colors!! Rust is one of my staples, absolute favorite and mustard is one of the "must" fall colors! Along with burgundy, so if you don't have either of these colors I would suggest getting a piece or two for your fall wardrobe!! So fun!! OH! And a pair of cords...in any color!! They are super lovely and you can mix and match them with so much!! 

Thanks for stopping by!
xo! 

P.S. it's almost the weekend! Hooray for that!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner