Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Food for thought today!









Flannel: JCrew Cardigan: JCrew Necklace: JCrew Boots: Nordstrom (old) but love these and these 
Jeans: (old) but similar here


Can you tell I love me some flannels? How could you not? They are the best truly, so comfortable, so so soft, and you can LITERALLY pair them with anything. Either super casual, pictured above or dress them up! You know me, I can't be that simple, ha! So I did a little pattern mixing, which I love the contrast. You can certainly just wear a nice dark wash and it'll be super cute as well!!  And right now they are SUCH a good price, so don't miss out on them! 
Readers if you haven't noticed before all the products are linked to either exactly what the piece is or something similar I've found for you!! 


I have a little inspiration for the day for you 

When I read this, this morning it made me think. I loved it and it's so true! 
No ones perfect, but I strive to be this person inside and out daily... Kind and gentle to others.  People will always judge, that's just the world these days and it's truly so so sad, but that's one thing I WILL ALWAYS STRIVE NOT TO DO. Because for me, I am one of those people that people instantly judge me, they're  instantly hateful to me either because I look too "LOUD" for them or I am intimidating, WHY!? That's always my question, but over the last couple years it's something I've gotten stronger with. I have learned I have to kill them with kindness even more than others do, because they have already made a bad judgment on me. Just because someone is dressed nice and all done up doesn't mean that they are a "B" or that they are judging you. I dress the way I dress, for me...because I love it! It's a passion of mine. Everyone is different so be slow to judge the people who are different than you... 

Thank you for reading!
Have a lovely day my friends, xo!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner