Saturday, October 4, 2014

Fall Festivals












Headband: ThreeBirdNest no longer available but love this and this Vest: Chicwish
Button Down: JCrew Sweater: JCrew Pants: JCrew Boots: Nordstrom (sold out) but similar here and here



Yet, another beautiful Fall day! 
It was just the perfect temperature to bust out my new fur vest! I LOVE fur for the seasons coming! I think it adds such a rich look to anything! They can be worn either super casual or dress up a night dress! As for flannels, I so wish I could wear them every single day! So comfortable, yet SO CUTE! Paired with this sweater of LOVE!! Hearts on anything...so stinking cute!! My other addition is just another adorable ThreeBirdNest accessory! 

Today Rocky and I went to Estes Park for Elk Fest. Talk about a funny scene... True Mountain men and hilly billies! Bugle contest, you name it. If it had to do with Elk, they had it there!! Hilarious! We sure did enjoy it though! & Estes is one of our most favorite day getaway towns! It's absolutely beautiful and to be so close to the Elk is so cool!! 
& we never forget to get a different kind of Carmel apple...every time we go! 

Thanks for reading
Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend! 
xo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner