Monday, October 13, 2014

Columbus Day SALES!!!

Sharing with you my TOP favorites for the Columbus Day sale!
JCrew Factory is having 50% the ENTIRE Store and Online, how can you resist that!? Such a good deal! 



POP of color 
















Polka~dots
     
   Buffalo Blue
Heather Maple

Heather Grey
 My Favorite Flannels ... you need at least ONE or TWO for fall!! These are so comfortable, so cute, and you can do SO much with them!! Layer them with an adorable vest, or throw a sweater over the top of them for a great layered look!




and SO much more... I am just over the moon about all these fabulous SALES!! We all love and DESERVE a good deal! So I just thought I would share my favorites on here for all of you to see and possibly choose from! Also ladies, go check out the Men's SALE as well!! There are so many great choices from thick, plaid, flannels or detailed sweaters and even some comfys for the boys too!!! 

Happy Shopping! 
Thanks for reading, and have a lovely Monday!!! 
xo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner